Advice on Approaching Solar M&A in Central and Eastern Europe
Time: 15:00 - 15:45
Date: 14th November 2023
Theatre: Room One
Deciding how much to invest in or sell a Central and Eastern European solar project for will depend on your approach to M&A. This panel considers this in the context of:
- Modelling how much power is expected to be generated and sold by a PV project.
- What OPEX is expected to run a project
- Refining M&A expectations for different countries given the varying cost, tax and financing conditions in different jurisdictions.
- Financing M&A through debt or equity.
- How to increase the value of your project with new technologies that reduce maintenance cost and improve efficiencies.
- Alessandro Cohen Managing Partner - ARMON Capital Advisory EU
- Donatas Kundrotas Investment Director - Modus Asset Management
- Jędrzej Socha Senior Vice President Investments - Griffin Capital Partners
- Shalabh Arora Head of Structured Finance and M&A – Business Development Europe - Fotowatio Renewable Ventures (FRV)
- Dirk Lamottke Director Development - Claritas Investments