Grid connection is a clear bottleneck for project development. In this panel we will hear from developers and DNOs on how these issues can be overcome.
With even Chinese made solar module prices increasing, construction costs are increasing too. How can a project be managed from this perspective, and contingencies be built in?
- What are the impacts on lending from banks with projects becoming more expensive and giving worse returns?
- How might the latest trend of businesses looking for domestic solutions and trying not to be reliant on Russia or China be achieved, and production moved to other hubs with European suppliers unable to fulfil deliveries in 2022
- How do developers and investors manage the capex costs knowing that many contractors now only place offers valid for one or two weeks’ time?
Following the invasion of Ukraine, getting independent from Russian gas and oils has become an increased priority. How can renewables help achieve this goal, and specifically what role can PV play?
A deep dive into how a developer and investor worked together to deploy and manage a project – what was the result, challenges, and learnings for the CEE market?
- What does an energy trader expect from a PV plant, and what can the PV industry do to support the business of an energy traders?
- An introduction to the basics of energy trading: trading of guarantees of origin, carbon offsetting and carbon credit trading
- Outlining the legal framework of energy trading for PV