Addressing Grid Connections
Time: 09:15 - 09:50
Date: 14th November 2023
Difficulties in obtaining grid connections slows down the growth of solar deployment in Central and Eastern Europe. This panel addresses this issue by discussing practical steps to overcome this challenge, including:
- How the private sector could improve access to the grid by developing grid infrastructure.
- How can developers effectively collaborate to make better use out of connection points?
- Navigating bureaucracies to obtain a grid connection.
- Best practice for cable pooling.
- Which technologies are available to maximise the use out of existing connection points?
- Bartosz Fedurek Poland Country Manager - EDP Renewables
- Florian Kneidinger Managing Director - Kraftfeld