Addressing Supply Chain Issues for Solar PV
Time: 10:00 - 10:45
Date: 15th November 2023
- Given EU subsidies for the manufacturing of green technologies, where across the Central and Eastern Europe can project developers best take advantage of local supply chains.
- Understanding the different supply chain regulatory hurdles for markets across Central & Eastern Europe.
- Choosing technologies with a high bankability and resilient supply chain.
- Developing a green and ethical solar supply chain.
- The impact of the Net Zero Industry Act, Repower EU, Temporary Crisis and Transition Framework and Critical Raw Materials.
- Robin Hirschl Chief Technical Officer - Obton