Making the International Investment Case for Central & Eastern Europe
Time: 14:15 - 15:00
Date: 14th November 2023
Theatre: Room One
The case for investing into solar projects in Central and Eastern Europe does not sit within a geographic silo. International investors must consider the pros and cons of Central and Eastern Europe vs the rest of the world. This session will help you make that decision by considering:
- What the investment climate and political will is for renewables in comparison to other emerging regions around the world.
- To what extent investment in Central and Eastern European solar assets can substantially diversify an international renewables fund.
- How international financial investors and international utility investors differ on approaching route to market in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Mantas Auruškevičius Head of Renewable Energy Finance - Lords LB Asset Management
- Carsten Johansen Managing Director and Head of the Private Equity / Infrastructure Transaction Team - Impax Asset Management