Financing Large Scale Solar Projects in an Unstable Macroeconomic Environment
Time: 12:00 - 12:45
Date: 15th November 2023
- To what extent are macroeconomic conditions a barrier for smaller investors to partake in Central and Eastern Europe PV projects?
- Addressing currency risks for projects beyond the Eurozone. Are there currency hedges that will significantly mitigate risk?
- How will a changing interest rate influence financing decisions?
- Choosing which currency to finance PV projects in.
- How to structure cross-border PPAs that are impacted by macroeconomic volatility across currency zones.
- Ronald Gaultier Investment Director - Sienna Private Credit