Getting PV Projects to the Ready-To-Build Stage
Time: 10:10 - 10:45
Date: 14th November 2023
Theatre: Room One
Permitting processes add uncertainties as to whether projects can be developed from a greenfield stage, draining the time and resources of stakeholders involved in the development large scale solar projects. This panel discusses the best approaches to solar deployment that impact permitting across Central and Eastern Europe, including:
- How to balance the time-sensitive nature of permitting with environmental risk management.
- The best practice for working with local authorities to certify projects.
- The impact of adding technologies such as storage, wind or hydrogen to PV projects on permitting processes.
- The nuances of each country’s legal framework for permitting.
- Filip Sypko Head of Global Business Development - Green Genius
- Chris Gill Projects & Investment Director - Kajima
- Jan Krčmář Director - Czech Solar Association