Securing Land for Solar Deployment
Time: 11:15 - 12:00
Date: 14th November 2023
Theatre: Room Two
- Working with local communities to limit environmental impact of large scale solar projects.
- Choosing the right type of land to build solar projects on to limit negative biodiversity and water-use impacts.
- Turning good environmental risk management into a competitive differentiator for solar projects.
- How much does closer proximity to a substation increase the return on investment?
- Evaluating the technical parameters of the land, including the inclination, size and shape to decide if the land is suitable for PV.
- Josef Kastner Partner + CEO / Funding Partner - Nexun / Marguerite
- Lukasz Witkowski Vice President Development - Better Energy