What are the Best PV Offtake Structures in Central & Eastern Europe Markets?
Time: 11:15 - 12:00
Date: 14th November 2023
Theatre: Room One
The offtake structure decided upon can impact the profitability of PV projects and the feasibility of obtaining project finance. This panel discusses the merits and drawbacks of different offtake structures like feed-in-tariff, PPAs, CPPAs, the CFD system and merchant offtake in the context of:
- The level and length of offtake agreements.
- The impact of price caps and regulations.
- The risk appetite for the merchant revenues.
- How platforms and brokers can match generators with the most lucrative offtake revenue streams.
- Sebastian Mihai Staicu Head of Sustainable Finance - Banca Comercială Română
- Matthias Maurel Vice President - KfW IPEX-Bank
- Piotr Biernacki Head of Structured & Project Finance Department - DNB Bank Poland
- Severin Vartigov Head of Commercial & Country Manager - Enery