Opportunities, Trends and Challenges in the Polish PV Market
Time: 11:15 - 12:00
Date: 15th November 2023
By 2024, the total PV capacity will have reached 8.3 GW in Poland. This panel discusses the main issues impacting the PV market in Poland and advises on how to seize opportunities in the market, including:
- The outlook for future grid connections, given PV’s competition with wind for connection points.
- How the development of the energy law will impact the selling of energy generated by PV.
- How to navigate local planning regulations will impact PV deployment.
- Albert Winid Core Infrastructure, Poland Head of Origination & Asset Management - abrdn
- Krzysztof Zieniewicz Country Manager - Qualitas Energy Poland
- Aleksander Piniński Managing Director, Corporate & Investment Banking - Santander Corporate & Investment Banking
- Aldevinas Burokas Head of Trading - GoldenPeaks Capital Trading